Monday, April 6, 2009

Excited!!

I know I have been a horrible blogger!! Don't you dare judge me! :D I will really try to get better! I swear.

I am just so excited for summer. I've found a bunch of concerts I want to go to, and just wanted to share with you!

1. Flight of the Conchords-

It's not really this summer is 5/17 at Abravanel Hall. I want to go quite badly, though.

2. No Doubt/ Paramore
3. 311/ Ziggy Marley 6/11 at USANA (my favorite venue ever!)

4. INCUBUS @ USANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I am most excited for this one... can you tell?) July 16
5. The Fray/ Jack's Mannequin @ USANA July 18




6. Dave Matthews Band @ USANA!! 9/1 (Not summer... but still.... around that time!)


So, that's the list thus far. I can't wait... I LOVE summer concerts!!! :D wooooooooot!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Whitney is back to the blogging world! And yes I do judge you!!! :)

    I'm soooo excited for No Doubt and Paramore! Have you talked to Kema and Kim?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They haven't told me anything. So I'm still not sure if they are going. But let me know when you get your tickets because I'm going no matter what! :D

    YAY!

    ReplyDelete