Monday, February 2, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday


First of all, I did NOT steal this idea from Amanda. Never.

I did NOT start my weekend off with all you can eat sushi at sushi ya's with Allison, Ashlee and Kema. We did NOT sneak sushi to Ashlee the entire meal. And we absolutely did NOT get the stare down from a random asain girl when I tried to get lint off of Kema's boob with my chopsticks.

After we did NOT go to Fat Cats. Kema and I did NOT use handfulls of coins to play this weird shooter game. We did NOT kick butt. :D

Saturday was NOT my mom's birthday party. I did NOT go back to Fat Cats. My family did NOT take up five lanes and I did NOT suck at bowling. And don't worry, I did NOT almost throw the bowling ball on my back swing.

We did NOT eat entirely too much pizza at Brick's after. My neices and nephews did NOT get my mom three huge cupcakes from dipidee's. They were NOT completely delicious!

I did NOT go shopping with Kema and Kim Saturday night. I did NOT buy the new T.I. album and we did NOT watch The OC all night long. I did NOT love it. :D

I have NOT been daydreaming/planning my Disneyland trip all day in my head. And I have NOT been so excited I could puke.

2 comments:

  1. Whitney I didn't know you had a blog!!! Your profile picture is so cute I love it! Can I stow away on your disney vacation??

    ReplyDelete